Sunday, August 20, 2006

vision

So my roommate had a lot of his friends over last night and I feel really different around them. They all pretty much work together and they are all nice people, but it seems that their job is the only real connection they have. Most of the conversations were spent talking about people at work or what happened at work. My mind just cannot grasp that reality anymore. It seems that the past days, months, years events are the most important things. Personally, once my work is through I prefer to move on.
When I’m with my theatre friends life seems focused on the now and what is to come next and when I’m with my business friends it is always about the future and the exciting things that are coming on with our teams and how amazing life is and how it is getting even better.
They say high school was the best years of our lives. What a load of crock! I don’t know about you but next year is going to be the best year of my life and the one after that will be even better. When I turn 93, it will be a better year than when I turn 92. And just to make sure there are no misunderstandings, life is amazing right now.
As we get older we grow wiser, our relationships with others are strengthened, and our relationship with God is constantly renewed and improving. If you are lucky enough to be in a business team like mine your finances and lifestyle are improving daily as well. As long as we know who we are and whose we are tomorrow will be better than today no matter the circumstances.

No comments: